Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates

On the road again!  However, have a morning starting issue.  Had to be rescued by a friend twice (thanks friend):




Now, I have figured out how to rescue myself, but would like to just fix the issue.
Choke is sticking maybe???


Also, seems the transmission fluid leak has gotten worse.  I had to put 3 quarts in at one point. Not good.  Searching for someone that can work on the hydramatic.  I am trying to decide whether to attempt to replace gaskets and other replaceable "stuff" to see if that helps.


Replaced the crazy piston shifter knob that fell off and bruised my ankle, plus got a turn signal one too!

2 comments:

  1. Friends like that are definitely Bonafide! Those knobs look sah-weet! Keep it between the ditches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends like that are the Bonafide best. I will keep it between the ditches, but sometimes it is fun to take it off road a little.

    ReplyDelete