Friday, September 23, 2011

Yay! Support and sharing with some awesome ladies, the Gasoline Girls!

Moving right along in preparation to start on this car.  will do the gas leak checkout hopefully this coming week.  Right now, just reading as much as I can about doing this (librarians do that).  Also, joined up with the Gasoline Girls to get and offer support/advice/tips, ect from a far distance via the magical world of the internet!  If you haven't checked out their site, you should.  It is informative and entertaining!  Feeling pretty confident, but impatient and ready to DO SOMETHING.  I should have the repair manual in my mailbox within the next three days too.  That will help.  I love diagrams.
 While I am not the best writer, I will be keeping up with my progress here....maybe more image heavy than written word.....

No comments:

Post a Comment