Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's see what I can do....

Waiting on the 56 Chevy was too much....so I bought a 55 Olds to keep me busy!  She is road ready and I have been having a fabulous time driving her around town.  First project, make wipers work.  Day one at the DMV found me stranded already due to rain.  My goal is to learn and do as much as I can on my own, well, with the instruction of others.  An amazing group of gals, the Gasoline Girls, have been such an inspiration, I think I am up for the task. Wish me luck!  If you have any auto knowledge you wish to share, I am an excellent student!

2 comments:

  1. Jen! This is super, super cool! Thanks for the Gasoline Girls mention! Part of our mission statement is to inspire, and if we've done that with you, that makes us happy! Your car is gorgeous. We are putting together an out-of-towner page on our website, and have also put together a closed forum for car girls to discuss and help diagnose problems. Anything we can do to help, let us know! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete